Node.js Fullstack Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
World-wide operating trading platform BEQUANT is looking for professionals - Node.js Fullstack Developer.
The role: helping develop institutional cryptocurrency trading platform.
The team behind is made of 7 backend developers + 1 frontend + 2 QA + 2 devops and growing.
- Continue developing existing systems
- Performance optimisation and problem diagnosis
- Designing/Developing for high-availability
- Designing/Developing and testing new features
- Supporting release and documentation of developed features
- Help to define coding standards and development processes
- Experience with Vue.js is highly beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns, Cloud computing, Performance scaling, Reliability, and Security
- Strong experience with CI/CD
- Containerisation, ideally Docker
- Strong experience with multiple Micro Service Oriented Architecture in production environment
- Experience working with large data sets
- Very comfortable with Clickhouse, MongoDB, SQL, Redis
- Appetite for Golang
- Experience in building FinTech products or other financial systems