Senior Global Partnership Acquisition Manager
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are the Global Acquisition Team and right now we're searching for a Senior Global Partnership Acquisition Manager who is intentend to own and grow a pipeline of partnerships, turning these into scalble sources of paid subscriber acquisition globally across B2C and SMB products.
What you will be doing:
- Grow and manage a pipeline of global partnerships ensuring opportunities are identified, validated into initiatives, turned into pilots and finally expanded globally.
- Understand internal products, research marketing trends and develop new partnerships to grow our paid user base.
- Leverage Partnership Monetization and KPI Framework to support financial projections and contribution analysis of partnerships.
- Work with specialist teams to leverage key metrics to optimize and scale partner performance; own partnerships P&L with relentless attention to both growth opportunities and LTV.
- Support the development of partnership business cases and performance benchmarks to ensure resources are allocated to partnerships with the highest commercial value.
- Establish and improve the governance rules by which the business engages and interacts with global partnerships in order to increase efficiency and avoid conflict.
- Define or support the methodologies and frameworks by which acquisition led partnerships operate.
- Constantly drive innovation of new partnership mechanics to stay ahead of industry changes.
- Leverage partner relationships to create added-value mechanics that help protect our user base, while maximising retention and LTV.
- Ensure partnerships are integrated into retention messaging lifecycle and content strategy, through emails, IPM, and In product messaging.
What we expect from you:
- 4+ years of experience in partnerships, growth, business operations, consulting, or a related field involving client facing business strategy.
- Experience in subscription marketing.
- A successful track record of setting and delivering partnerships that increase revenue and generate incremental customer acquisition.
- Excellent communication (oral and written).
- Familiarity with core e-Commerce & CRM marketing platforms and analytics tools must include any of Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Affiliate, Marketo and Google Search Console.
- Highly analytical thinker.
- High emotional intelligence & a great relationship builder.
- Highly driven and results-oriented work ethic.