Scalio is a global digital product agency headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Orange County, Atlanta, and Sydney. Founded in 2011, we design, build and scale high-usability, high-performance custom software for phones, tablets, AR, wearables, connected devices, & emerging technologies.
We're cross-functional technology experts, experienced in building large-scale systems, platforms, and services for leading brands such as Google, Uber, Shell, Yahoo, Monster, Intuitive Surgical, Digg and 23andMe. We’ve partnered with numerous international organizations, think tanks, and NGOs to develop innovative technology for global markets.
We’re passionate technologists who don’t just embrace change, we create it. Over 570 projects shipped and 27 industries later—we’re just getting started.
About The Role
We are currently seeking a talented QA Engineer (Manual) to join our professional, internationally distributed engineering and product team. This is a remote full-time position.
You will plan, coordinate, and manage the successful execution of software quality assurance across a variety of Client projects. You should be able to establish quality assurance processes and be responsible for their execution. You should have experience managing teams of highly professional QA engineers.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance Management Experience
- 3+ years working directly on Software Development Projects
- Ability to take ownership of the successful launch of quality software projects
- Advanced experience creating & managing Software test plans
- Outstanding Attention to Detail
- Agile/Scrum Experience
- Automation Test Experience
- Strong Technical Knowledge of the Software Product Development Lifecycle
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and product team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related study
- Strong Verbal English Skills
Nice to have:
- Experience as a Software Engineer or Software Engineer in Testing
- Experience in Selenium, Cypress or equivalent automated test software
- Masters Degree in Engineering or related study
- Work with a variety of clients including Fortune 500 and leading tech companies
- Competitive salary
- Full-time remote position
- 30 days of holidays
- Flexible working hours
We kindly ask agencies to not bother applying.