Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
The Database Mass Ingestion team is responsible for building the leading mass ingestion solution as a service in the Informatica Cloud.
Informatica is currently looking for a Principal Software Engineer with web application development experience to join our team in Kazan, Russia.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating well-designed web interfaces resulting in rich, intuitive user experiences, and deliver high-quality, modular and test-covered code for complex web UI components and pages for our cloud Database Mass Ingestion product. In the role of Principal Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Principal Software Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
What You’ll Do
- Architect and deliver large functional frontend areas
- Investigate, design, and develop features individually or with a small team
- Build interactive, responsive and scalable easy-to-use user interfaces
- Work with QA team to ensure no regressions and comprehensive customer-centric testing
- Enterprise software development experience, preferably with data-intensive and multi-threaded service-oriented cloud products with high performance and scalability requirements
- Strong OOP skills, good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with cloud application development, deployment, operation, and support
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Good writing and speaking skills in English
Nice to Have
- Experience with Java / Kotlin and Spring
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift, etc.)
Informatica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.