Node.js Software Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Who we are?
We Deliver mostly in Fintech and HealthCare producing Web and Mobile complex applications, SAAS solutions. Working with Startups helps us to jump into the most recent frameworks and approaches, working with ongoing business clients helps us to improve our skills on scaling and stability.
What do we expect:
• 4+ years of Software Engineering experience
• 3-4 years of experience with Node.js (Express.js, koa.js)
• Excellent knowledge ES6/ES7 (ECMAScript)
• Strong Software Design knowledge: OOD, FP, Design patterns
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Excellent understanding of both NoSQL and SQL databases
• Experience with Docker & CI/CD processes
• Experience whttps://career.habr.com/companies/codemotion/cp/vacancies/1000072910/edit#ith AWS (or similar services like GCP or Azure)
• Knowledge of Agile (preferably SCRUM) development practices
• At least Intermediate level of English
Would be great :
• Strong experience with TypeScript
• Experience in the microservices architecture model
• Process improvements proposing and taking ownership of full-cycle of features delivering
• Active participation in technical discussions
• Architect, design, and team cooperation to deliver features and services into production
• Writing and implementing efficient, extendable, and high-quality code in balance with rapid feature delivery
• Cross code reviews, technical documentation creation, and supporting
What we offer:
• Salary fixed in USD
• Referral and Delivery bonus system
• In Kyiv, Uzhgorod and Bishkek we have comfortable offices.
• Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work remotely
• Opportunity to learn and attend conferences, training, R&D, hackathons that 50% of it covers by the company
• Compensation for sick leaves and in that case if you have COVID — 19 then the company covers your treatment
• Remote or office, we support the work&travel approach, we use the human-to-human style, we are on top of a cutting-edge tech stack, we constantly improve our team and ourselves.