In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
GFNW is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
- Customer, partner and agent interaction;
- Network extension planning and execution;
- Fiber infrastructure management;
- Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
- Develop and Extend Java+Selenium Framework;
- Automated/Manual testing in Scrum Team;
- Create, run and analyze results of tests based on User Stories.
- Work experience in test automation – 2-3 years;
- Test experience of complicated business logic of enterprise level systems (back-end and front-end testing);
- Experience in automated UI/RestAPI;
- Experience Selenium WD (Selenide);
- MS architecture experience;
- Git. GitLab CI. Maven;
- English level – upper-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Test Strategy creation;
- Team mentoring;
- Automation Framework creation and implementation;
- Telecom domain knowledge;
- Python 3.6 (ci scripts);
- SAFE, Agile methodologies knowledge.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.