"In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
Customer, partner and agent interaction;
Network extension planning and execution;
Fiber infrastructure management;
Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
Launched in summer 2018, T-M@GIC applies a scaled agile approach (SAFe), micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. The first versions of T-M@GIC are in production with continuous improvement of T-M@GIC functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise.
We are looking for experienced Java developers to join our new ""T-M@GIC"" project. The ""T-M@GIC"" project is about development of a new product for Deutsche Telekom.
There is no ""legacy"" code, just new project with new code. There are very few limitations regarding technology stack. The ""T-M@GIC"" project is targeted for implementation of DevOps Philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, MicroServices, Web Services. Working with Scrum model with Java development.
We are using the following Technology Stack:
- Java 8+, Spring Boot 2, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, Relational databases, Java EE as plus
- Cloud platform: Kubernetes, OpenShift
- As plus Golang with Flamingo or Scala with Play Framework - planning to have separate scrum teams focused on that."
- Working with Scrum model with Java development.
- Participate in technical design, development and code reviews.
- Be responsible for implemented functionality, quality code and technical documentation.
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with analysts and the test team.
- Work with the team lead to review requirements, scope and timing.
We are expecting
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language concepts;
- Experience working with Spring or J2EE;
- Good knowledge of Databases;
- Agile development experience;
- Good English (conversational level);
- Telecom background is a plus.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.