ITCS (Intermodal Transport Control System) – is a big team of professionals, which helps public transport to grow and become better for more than 10 years.The project solves the problems for most of the federal and regional public transport companies (e.g. Chemnitzer Verkehrs-AG, DSW21, Stadtwerke Bonn), providing both individual solutions for each company and a collective computer-powered traffic management system based on the multiple companies integration, uniting all of the public transport types to the unified system.
The scope of tasks is wide and affects all of the stages of vehicle’s route from its start up to the very end, all the route’s physical components from the onboard driver’s computer and the vehicle’s devices up to the stop’s displays and all the possible users from the driver up to the transport company administrator.
Main task is the development of new applications as well as enhancing existing applications. This includes the programming but also supporting the overall process from requirements to installation on production.
Therefore, the position includes development, specification, analysis and design tasks:
- Development of Java programs/modules:
- Conception, development, and integration of Java and J2EE components;
- Execution of system analysis and system design (object-oriented);
- Execution of design reviews and code reviews;
- Execution of module tests;
- Program documentation;
- Support of the project manager with planning and structuring the tasks;
- Proactive communication regarding issues and improvements.
We are expecting from you:
- Studies in IT relevant topics or corresponding experience;
- Several years of experience with Java, Hibernate , Spring, SQL und NoSQL Datenbanken and Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP, REST);
- Knowledge of object-oriented system modelling (UML, use cases) and database modelling (ER);
- Good SQL knowledge;
- Experience with build processed, test processes, and continuous integration processes and supporting tools (Git, Maven, JUnit, Jenkins …);
- Knowledge about the MEAN stack (Mongo.DB, Express.JS, Angular.JS, Node.JS) would be an advantage ;
- Experience with agile software development processes (Scrum, Kanban);
- Experience with software quality processes and tools.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Work in a stable company
- Friendly team
- Training & development activities
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking
- Extended medical insurance
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.