ITCS (Intermodal Transport Control System) – is a big team of professionals, which helps public transport to grow and become better for more than 10 years. The project solves the problems for most of the federal and regional public transport companies (e.g. Chemnitzer Verkehrs-AG, DSW21, Stadtwerke Bonn), providing both individual solutions for each company and a collective computer-powered traffic management system based on the multiple companies integration, uniting all of the public transport types to the unified system.
The scope of tasks is wide and affects all of the stages of vehicle’s route from its start up to the very end, all the route’s physical components from the onboard driver’s computer and the vehicle’s devices up to the stop’s displays and all the possible users from the driver up to the transport company administrator.
What you will do:
- Focus on the solutions in Enterprise development;
- Knowledge of state of the art development methods and tools;
- Work within the team and independently with general alignment with the team.
- Deep JS knowledge;
- HTML5 / CSS / SASS;
- Continuous integration build process;
- Willingness to learn (e.g. new tools, frameworks, …);
- Written and spoken communication skills (English is a must).
Nice to have:
- Java would be a plus
- UML (Enterprise Architect) would be a plus