Our client is a Baltic company that provides drop shipping and printing service for e-commerce. They grow exponentially, receive investments before the next round is announced, and co-founders are those who built Pipedrive, Twitch, and even YouTube from scratch. Currently, the company is looking for a Full Stack Developer.
- Knowledge of PHP 7+ and Symfony, Angular/ React Native;
- Experience working with Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana;
- Understanding of PHP Unit, Postman;
- Well-versed in MongoDB, MySQL;
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Git;
- Understanding of REST API;
- Experience working with Docker, Git, CI/CD;
- Knowledge of Pair Programming, Refactoring, Code Reviews, TDD/BDD, A/B testing, and Continuous Delivery.
- Identifying areas of improvement in the codebase and contributing to making it better;
- Providing feedback from a code review to boost knowledge-sharing, learning, and improving the platform;
- Fixing any prioritized bugs/issues tracked within the platform;
- Participating as a presenter or attendee in weekly coding or knowledge-sharing sessions.
The company offers:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Open to 100% remote work;
- Stock Options;
- Health Insurance;
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship;
- International relocation support for international candidates; the company covers relocation costs, helps with immigration processes and housing;
- 1 day per month for self-education and pet-projects.