Plarium is an international company developing mobile, browser, and social games. Over a thousand employees of our studios create unique projects that challenge gamers from all over the globe.
We are looking for a responsible Localization Quality Manager who is attentive to detail and likes digging through data.
Join us and become the hero of game development!
- Monitor the work processes of the Localization department
- Conduct regular reviews of the Localization department
- Prepare reports on the results of reviews
- Develop and maintain rating systems for freelance and full-time employees of the Localization department
- Conduct researches
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Linguistics/Translation
- Working proficiency in English (Upper-Intermediate level)
- High attention to detail, good communication and organization skills, ability to multitask
- Work experience with CAT tools would be an advantage
- Stable job at a large international company
- Participation in developing successful projects for an audience of millions
- A close-knit team of talented like-minded fellows
- An opportunity to make a career
- Conferences, trainings, and seminars to improve your professional skills
- English classes
- Health insurance
- Esports tournaments, board game nights, quests, team-building activities, Restaurant Days, and other corporate events
- Referral program
- Official employment in accordance with the local legislation