Nitka Technologies, Inc. is a privately held American company with offices in USA, Russia, and Belarus with currently over 200 dedicated technical support and development resources. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Architect to join one of our long-term projects.
In this position you will work on a project for a global entertainment company that promotes and operates live entertainment and manages ticket sales in the United States and internationally.
- Focus on consolidating existing BI systems
- Analyze complex data systems and document data elements, data flow, relationships, and dependencies
- Design architecture, including mappings, data flows, procedures, schedules, etc.
- Data modeling
- Provide analytics and other ad-hoc analysis as required
- Design, develop and maintain database environment.
- 5+ years of BI development experience
- Strengths in SQL Server, SSIS
- Experience working on Big Data projects
- Development experience with BI tools such as Domo, Cognos, and Tableau
- Strong technical foundation in database structure, configuration, and maintenance
- High level of analytical and creative skills, along with in-depth knowledge of data systems and database methodology, design and modeling
- Remote full-time job (8 h/day)
- Paid vacations, State holidays and sick leaves
- Flexible working schedule
- Salary in USD
- Opportunities for professional growth