Senior Business Analyst (Project Manager)
Местоположение и тип занятости
As a Senior Business Analyst at ROKO Labs, you will have a front row seat in seeing how businesses are built and grown. You’ll interact directly with our clients on gathering and documenting requirements and working with the team to guide clients through the entire product and technology lifecycle. Our typical clients work with us on an ongoing basis, so you’ll get the thrill of seeing your work launch! If you get excited about building products that people love, this is the position for you! And for the career-minded folks, this position can lead to a Product Management position and beyond!
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience managing some phases of agile product development (requirements, design, sprint planning, development, quality assurance and deployments);
- Experience developing business, functional and non-functional requirements, including design artifacts, such as low/high fidelity designs;
- Experience working with technology teams, such as Development/Engineering, Quality Assurance or DevOps;
- Strong analytical and communication skills, particularly with executive/senior levels of management;
- Highly motivated, proactive and detail oriented;
- Experience in SQL is highly valuable;
- Advanced level/fluent English is required.
WHY ROKO LABS?
ROKO Labs is a fast growing strategic product and technology consultancy based in NYC. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful person who enjoys solving complex problems! We have developed a great track record of working with large Fortune 500 companies and VC-backed startups. Our clients have grown and raised additional capital and still others have been acquired (by Apple and others). We are incredibly proud of our work and would be excited to share it with you! Our client’s value that we understand their businesses and help to build products that users love! Additionally, our extended team spans multiple countries, making for fun cultural exchanges.