At ROKO Labs, we are dedicated to helping our clients take on their toughest technology challenges. As Data Analyst, you will be the key driver in discovering ad-network performance insights and improving reporting and analytics functions. You’ll be responsible for collecting, maintaining and analyzing data that can be translated into insights to guide business strategy as well as inform product development efforts. You will take a lead role in managing and analyzing large sets of data, maintaining data integrity and communicating relevant insights to the business stakeholders.
- Analyze, report and present data-driven solutions back to the organization to solve business problems and improve processes.
- Spur and support the ongoing development of data reporting tools and self-service dashboards.
- Improve data quality and integrity.
- Benchmarking, performance reports, trend analysis, activity targets and root cause analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics or a related function involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with ETL and data visualization tools
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Data-oriented personality, great communication skills, and an excellent eye for details
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is highly desirable
- Knowledge of BI tools (i.e., Tableau) is a strong plus!
- Advanced level/fluent English is required.
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Work in friendly professional teams
- Corporate and social events.
WHY ROKO LABS?
ROKO Labs is a fast growing strategic product and technology consultancy based in NYC. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful person who enjoys solving complex problems! We have developed a great track record of working with large Fortune 500 companies and VC-backed startups. Our clients have grown and raised additional capital and still others have been acquired (by Apple and others). We are incredibly proud of our work and would be excited to share it with you! Our client’s value that we understand their businesses and help to build products that users love! Additionally, our extended team spans multiple countries, making for fun cultural exchanges.