Senior Developer Tools Engineer, C++ & QT - Software
Местоположение и тип занятости
NVIDIA's GPUs and SOCs are the world leaders in performance and efficiency, and we are continually innovating in creative and unique ways to improve our ability to deliver extraordinary solutions in a wide range of sectors. We are seeking System Software Engineers who are passionate about what they do and are committed to making a difference in the world through their inventions.
As part of the Software Developer Tools Team, we are responsible for enabling 1st & 3rd-party developers to turn NVIDIA's chips into groundbreaking consumer, professional, server, mobile, and automotive solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Design and build state of the art CPU and GPU profiling tools, with focus on GUI development. Most of our team is working on Nsight Systems.
- Design and implement new features as well as optimize existing algorithms to handle huge amounts of data.
- Build software tools that enable developers across a wide spectrum of market to optimize their workflows; enable massive computer systems doing ongoing work in Deep Learning, High Performance Computing, and Artificial Intelligence; enable work in tiny embedded and automotive systems. Our tools span the gamut.
- Partner with system architects, product definition engineers, software/firmware engineers, HW/SW applications engineers and operations, in a dynamic, high-energy work environment to bring industry-defining products to market.
What we need to see:
- BS or MS in EE, CE, CS, Systems Engineering and 4 years of experience in a related software position.
- Excellent problem solving, collaborative, and interpersonal skills. Experience working in distributed teams is welcome.
- Strong C++ knowledge.
- Experience with Qt Widgets. Relevant experience with other UI frameworks is welcome.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and computer architecture.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Understanding how the tools you use daily work internally: compilers, debuggers, operating systems.
- Experience with assembly and scripting languages like Python, databases, web applications are a plus.
- Experience with multiple architectures (x86, Arm, Power) or multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, macOS).
- Proven track record of crafting engineering designs, negotiating them with teams, and bringing them to fruition.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. Our diverse team of talented, capable, and professional people is our greatest asset! If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.