Местоположение и тип занятости
Tensor is a large Russian IT company, a software developer in the field of electronic document management and reporting. Our main product is Saby, a business communications network.
We create, implement and actively promote a whole range of IT solutions, which are used by 3,500,000 customers in Russia and abroad. The main office is located in Yaroslavl, and the branch network includes more than 100 divisions throughout the country.
Our team needs a Product Owner–a person who is able to implement large-scale projects from ideas to "production", who knows a lot about the beauty and quality of software.The Product Owneris the final chain link responsible for the final product. They are able to see the real needs of users, coordinate the development process, make a list of tasks and control the execution, in a short time find compromises between the amount of work and the importance of functionality, unite the team for the implementation of a good, financially successful product.
The incumbent will be responsible for one of these items:
- Mobile staff
- Staff management
- Cloud telephony
- Company social networks.
All our products can be viewed on the website sbis.ru If you have a dream project, but it is not on the list, tell us about it –we are always open to dialogue.
You will have to:
- form a product development strategy: what we do now, how we will develop the product in the future;
- manage the development team, set clear tasks for designers and testers;accurately estimate and control the timing on the project;
- develop high-quality technical and project documentation;
- manage releases (organization, maintenance, closure);
- collect, analyze and implement feedback and tasks from the customer.
We expect you to have:
- higher education;
- knowledge of the software development process;
- experience in writing technical specifications;
- understanding together with the customer what a "cool" product is and, most importantly, systematically achieve this coolness;
- experience in managing your team and the ability to work with related people: designers, analysts, technical writers, marketers, designers.
It will be an advantage if you have:
- development experience;
- experience in supporting 1C or Sabyat the programmer level;
- experience working with Axure and Figma
- sense of success when your product is used by hundreds of thousands of customers;
- salary depending on the qualification;
- monthly bonuses based on the results of the work;
- comfortable work schedule with a flexible start of the working day;
- corporate events, foreign language courses.
Send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:ks.trubina, тг kseniyatrubina