Belitsoft is looking for a QA Automation Engineer. Сompany has been successfully working at the IT and software development market for more than 14 years. In 2008 the company became a resident of Belarus High Technology Park. Our customers are companies from the USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Israel and Australia. And we have 290+ employees by now.
We have a client from Israel who is global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide. We are building a new QA auto team which will help to speed up the process of QA automation.
The project is connected with the software which provides ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic as for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
- Design and implement automation strategy to support Monitoring, Stability and Acceptance automated testing based on the technical analysis, complexity, and reusability
- Maintain automated test cases and monitoring application and keep them up to date.
- Develop, document, and maintain the test strategy and test scenarios.
- Develop reports for leadership summarizing test results and trends.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience performing end-to-end tests of a complex system;
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience programing in Python (solid background required);
- Good familiarity with python libraries;
- Ability to working in both Windows and Linux environment;
- Deep knowledge in QA methods, processes and flows;
- Networking low level knowledge;
- Deep understanding of OOP (object-oriented programming language)Working experience in management applications, statistic and analytics graphs and reports, performance testing and automation;
- Experience with CI/CD tools;
- Conversational level of English;
- Experience on building automation framework;
- Knowledge of communication Protocols: o TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, Ethernet;
- Experience with network security;
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent;