C++ Software Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
As a sustainable and environmentally driven organization at the forefront of technology, we operate on a lean and agile model, which means our people do not work in silos. Instead, they tend to be exposed to several, if not most, aspects of our business, including interacting with our clients and getting to know their invariably fascinating businesses. That in turn means seeing first-hand the results of our work.
While our head office is in London and our development offices are in Russia, as a business we are 'location agnostic'. Even before 2020, we were making use of technology to work with individuals anywhere in the world. We are a 'remote first' company, and more interested in ensuring all our people have the support they need to make a difference wherever they are, rather than filling offices with people. That said, we know it's the blend of skills and experience of the brilliant people we have hired that makes Theyr a success, and we go out of our way to ensure their experience with Theyr, remote or otherwise, is as rewarding as it is productive ...
Required work experience: 3+ years
full time, flexible hours.
We're looking for a C ++ Software Developer to join our development team and work on our WaaS (Weather as a Service) tools and products.
At this position you will:
- Participate in the development of end-user applications and various tools for data production
- Write clean modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary
We want you to have:
- Minimum 4 years of strong C ++ experience
It would be a nice bonus:
- Experience in Qt / QML and cross-platform development
- Experience in OpenGL / Angle / Metal or any other graphics engine abstraction layers
- Experience in SSE / AVX / NEON SIMD programming
- Knowledge of cloud / serverless technologies
- Knowledge of REST principles
- C / C ++
- Design Patterns
- Software Development
Possibility of bonus on top of salary.