As Database developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing software/hardware solutions for database systems to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and performance required by our business systems. You will be required to deal with complex data models and object relational database mapping, while producing complex reports. You will be providing support and assistance to the development team in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database applications. You will be also actively participating in the product development and decision making.
- Design, development and administration of PostgreSQL databases.
- Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of PostgreSQL databases.
- Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines.
- Management and maintenance of backups & recovery procedures.
- Reviewing and tuning SQL and PLPGSQL code.
- Designing database packages and procedures.
- Installation and maintenance of database server, replication and client environments.
- Security and access control.
- Provisioning of (database) development and testing environments.
- Ability to design and implement complex algorithms with simple and effective steps and tools.
- Intuitive understanding of dataflows and background computing involved in data processing.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PLPGSQL or PL/SQL.
- Good understanding of SQL execution plans and ways to tweak them.
- Good knowledge of Linux, bash and scripting in general.
- 2+ years of experience in database administration and/or development.
- Some programming background will be a plus.
- Basic operating knowledge of PostgreSQL DB
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, security issues, etc.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL backup and recovery (WAL Archiving, Point-in-Time Recovery).
- Experience in database deployment.
- Basic knowledge in FX market domain.
- Advanced English
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Health insurance for employee and his/her family
- Visa support
- Relocation bonus
- Friendly working environment
- Personal development opportunities
- And much more