QA Engineer, Information Technology Services
Местоположение и тип занятости
This London-based client is one of the world's most established stock exchanges. DataArt is working with multiple business units, helping the customer to re-architect key aspects of its data infrastructure and business applications, including taking them to the cloud. Our scope of engagement includes modern frontend development, data streaming, data warehousing, modern APIs, and other areas.
You will be working in a team of highly skilled engineers and hands-on architects. All team members, including project managers, are hands-on, with a technical background.
We hire people not for a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of testing experience
- Experience in testing web applications
- Experience in testing web services (API)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with version control systems (SVN)
- Experience with test management systems (especially Jira)
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in maintaining test documentation (test plans, test cases)
- Good English
Would be a plus
- Experience in integration testing
- Experience with Postman
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with SQL Server management studio
- Experience in defining and managing risks
- Experience in automated testing, knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, Jmeter, etc.)