Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to engage a Business System Analyst to join our Data Platform in Limassol, Cyprus.
Business System Analyst is a role in the Data Warehouse Team, which is part of the Data Platform.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Data Warehouse Team Lead, and will be deeply engaged in the activities and projects of the cross-functional team. The team develops data warehouses that support Data-Driven Decision Making in Exness.
- Identify and collect requirements from different sources for further performing data processes and developing data warehouses products.
- Represent a single access point for the company's data within Data Warehouse Team Lead. Engage with business/technical users and heads to understand their needs in data.
- Prepare documentation to describe entities, relationships, and processes in data warehouses and data flow.
- Collaborate with the Data Warehouse team to define and describe data policies, standards and guidelines for data warehouses.
- Supervise development of analytical data warehouse in terms of business logic of the objects in collaborations with other Exness Data teams and BI department.
- Facilitate growing Data culture in the company by conducting training and workshops on corporate data and data policies.
- Engage with developing Data Catalog methodology guidance and control filling of the Catalog for data warehouses.
- Provide daily support to business users with issues/questions related to data warehouses data and metrics.
- Collaborating in the planning, design, development, deployment and enhancements of data warehouses.
- 2 years of IT experience as a Business/System analyst (data direction is preferred)
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with analytical database design and data architecture.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer management skills (understand the needs of stakeholders and manage their expectations).
- Result-driven orientation (prioritizing, taking initiative, taking ownership).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Spoken and written English – upper-intermediate level or above
- Spoken and written Russian – fluent level.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, including the registration of family members
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc)
- Continuous professional development
- Corporate car and parking near the office or bus tickets
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own roofbar