About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be working closely with the sales team to lead up demand generation, lead creation and top of funnel acquisition via channels such as content & SEO, partnerships and social ad campaigns. We’ve been a 100% outbound sales team, and believe there is a ton of opportunity to bring in a steady flow of inbound leads, and want you driving towards that goal. Our team is remote and works on Pacific Standard Time (PST). You can be anywhere, and work flexibly — we value results and not the number of hours you put in.
What you’ll be doing
- Your primary focus will be demand generation — acquiring top of the funnel prospects via every available channel.
- Work on content collaboration with customers/partners in this space.
- Create insightful and data-driven content about the industry, by data that is only available with MixRank, due to the unique position we’re in.
- Champion the new platform experience that MixRank is building for technology vendors — personal landing pages for all mobile technology vendors. This includes outreach, collaboration, traffic management and providing insights to vendors who will get listed on MixRank.
- Work with the sales team to create impactful resources and collateral for their prospecting campaigns.
The skills that’ll make you stand out
- 3+ years experience in demand generation and marketing (B2B SaaS would be a +).
- Exceptional copywriting skills and communication.
- Experience working on similar campaigns in the past, with a proven track record.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- Proactive, collaborative and coachable.
- 100% remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Set up your own home office with a Remote Office Grant.
- Health and Wellbeing Allowances.
- Personal Development Budget.
- Leave Policy: Take as many days as you need; we recommend at least 15 days a year.