Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want to join a pioneer company in the field of computer vision, spatial computing and AI/DL technology with a team of developers with diverse experience and enjoy a creative work environment?
Join Occipital, Inc. (USA), makers of Canvas - a mobile app for 3D scanning homes - which was just featured in Apple’s own keynote about the iPhone 12 Pro as a significant example of what you can do with its new LiDAR sensor.
- Deep knowledge in Objective-C. Strong UIKit-level iOS skills are a must.
- Strong understanding of the iOS ecosystem. We're going to want to see a portfolio of published apps in which you developed key features that interact with a variety of Apple’s APIs, and for you to be aware of trade-offs in developing with one set of tools or approaches vs. another.
- You will be working directly with or at the very least around OpenGL, SceneKit, Metal, etc. - so having some mobile 3D experience in those fields is desired, or a strong eagerness to learn.
- A solid engineering foundation. The complexity of the kind of work we do means writing clean, performant code is doubly important. You should be comfortable dealing with threading and networking, software architecture design, and not afraid to look at C++.
- An eye for design and UX. Every member of the product team has to first and foremost be a UX thinker, no matter what part of the product you touch.
- Good spoken and written English is a must, with the majority of communication being written.
- Experience with AVFoundation, Accelerate framework, ARKit or Unity.
- Experience with AR/VR, LiDAR.
Work Culture & Expectations
Where we are going, we don't need roads. But we do need awesome people.
Here are a few things critical at the project that might not be elsewhere:
- Uncertainty-resistant. There's no right answer for the experiences we create & it's up to us to figure it out.
- Autonomous. We have a strong orientation toward people that know how to figure things out on their own. That doesn't mean don't ask questions!
- Holistic, Beginning-to-End Thinkers. For this role in particular, we're looking for people that know how to build products from beginning to end, not just churn out code. Show us what you've shipped!
- Willingness to go under the hood. What we're building is complicated, and you need to know your way around iOS on more than a surface level. Hacking stuff together using Apple's native APIs is great, but we want to see that you can go deeper when necessary.
- Official employment in full accordance with labor law
- Stock options in the US company
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy
- A cozy office in the center of Moscow (Shabolovskaya subway station)
- Health insurance program, meals compensation and other benefits
- Access to the newest devices and prototypes for developers (3D cameras, phones, etc.)
- Business trips to the US
This position is based in our Moscow R&D center.
We are working remotely during the COVID pandemic, so your physical location won't matter at the beginning.