Front-end, Vue.js developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Looking for a proficient front-end developer to an international big-data company – Salary Board. This is a full-time remote work vacancy.
About Salary Board
We are a group of 10 professionals, spread on 3 continents, from SE Asia to Europe. The company based in Singapore. For the last 4 years, we passionately developed and commercialised Data as Service solutions that help businesses and professionals better understand the labor market in terms of compensation, supply, and demand.
HR Tech has been a hot topic worldwide in the last couple of years and we are well-positioned to be a leader company in the space of people analytics benchmark.
What you have to do
You gonna participate in UI developing, improving UX, taking care of your product, helping other team members to deliver projects.
- The difference between good and bad UX/UI must be clear to you. It won't be a problem if you had some web design classes.
- Good knowledge of Vue.js (be ready to complete a test task).
- Familiarity with Laravel (Lumen)
- Bootstrap 3.
- Self-check attitude. You provide the best quality as you can.
- Spoken English.
What will make you stand-out
Because of the distributed nature of our team, it's highly important that you are a responsible and autonomous professional. Building trust, while you are not in the same room, requires to be transparent and be able to share your point of view, even if it's challenging, without damaging other's.
You will work in a dynamic environment, specific to a young, ambitious and growing company. A can-do attitude, oriented on results, is a must in order to fit well within the team.
If you think you could be a good match and you possess the right expertise, let's get in touch.
Steps of our collaboration
- Apply the vacancy
- In case you don't have code examples you will be invited to Trello board with a test task
- Complete this task (3-6 hours)
- Interview with a front-end team member where we discuss your code
- Interview with CEO (in English)