We are looking for a dynamic and proactive Solution Insights Analyst to support our Pre-sales, Product Management and Product Marketing teams. In this critical role, you will focus on building the Kaspersky products differentiation story and positioning us as a leader in the industry. You will provide detailed functional analysis of B2B product offerings. This role requires technical knowledge and the ability to quickly gain a deep understanding of solutions, products and technologies.
- Become a subject matter expert on Kaspersky and competitor products.
- Provide overview and detailed reports of competitor products, their weaknesses and strengths compared with Kaspersky products.
- Work with Sales, Pre-Sales, Product, and Marketing to support their activities and ensure that each team receives the information they need.
- Act as a ‘hub’ to aggregate, document and distribute information about competition across the company.
- Monitor competitors’ roadmaps and new product releases to provide analysis of new offerings in a timely manner.
- Train customer-facing colleagues on our value propositions and competitiveness.
- Work experience:
- 5+ years of experience in the IT/Security industry as a security engineer, pre-sales engineer, technical support engineer, consultant, product analyst, or product trainer;
- Completed degree (BA, MSc, MA, PhD) preferably in IT or Cybersecurity;
- Additional education, training, certification in IT or Cybersecurity.
- Windows and Linux administration.
- Broad knowledge of networking, infrastructure and virtualization technologies.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge of at least 2-3 of the following areas:
- Endpoint protection (EPP), Endpoint detection and response (EDR);
- Systems management, Patch management and vulnerability assessment;
- Mobile device management;
- Hybrid cloud security;
- Email and web security;
- NGFW, IPS, Network traffic analysis (NTA/NDR);
- Cybersecurity services, Managed detection and response (MDR).
- Personal skills:
- A team player with an analytical mind set and project management skills;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Calm under pressure;
- Lifelong learning motivated.
- Russian (native or fluent);
- English (intermediate).