We’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer (Python/JS). In this position you will build great products, tackling intriguing challenges, and contributing to our engineering culture. You will work in pairs and use test-driven development, a lot. We need you to have the experience in building complex web applications and the ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- Excellent general programming skills, ability to work with complex codebases
- Solid knowledge of Python, Python web frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
- Practical experience in different DBs (e.g. RDBMS, Key Value / Tuple Store, Wide Column Store / Column Families, Document Store)
- Experience with cloud hosting providers (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, Heroku)
- Comfortable with the UNIX/Linux command line
- Experience in Test-Driven Development and pair programming (good to have)
- Comfortable taking the lead on projects and working without lots of oversight
- Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken)
As a plus
You will be among the pioneers in Python tech at Railsware. We expect you to work on both Railsware products and solutions designed for our clients.
- End-to-end product development
- Write reusable and maintainable code
- Write tests to validate the correctness of your code thoroughly
- Actively contribute to the identification of problems and their solutions
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Work in a flat-structured company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Railsware helped many US and EU startups to turn into multi-million-dollar companies. We have built our own products, that now have 600K+ of excited users and generate $1M+ a year.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from and evolve together. We support Railswarians with outstanding benefits and remote culture. Ready to become the next Railswarian? Apply today!
👨🎓Outstanding development culture: bit.ly/rwdouculture
🚩Collaborate with us remotely from any location
⏰ We offer flexible hours
💸 Get competitive compensation, yearly bonus, access to savings program and microcredits
💻Thanks to our hardware policy, we use the best equipment and can regularly update it
🌴 34 days a year as a paid time off (24 standard days + 10 more to cover public holidays)
🏃Health policy budget will cover your private sports and healthcare expenses
🤝Participate in local and international conferences
✈️Every year we go for a 7-day company trip with our families. We’ve already visited Austrian Alps, Crete, Italy, and Croatia together
please apply here https://railsware.com/careers/full-stack-python-engineer/