We are a product company. We create a media platform where creators can monetize their content using our internal mechanisms (PPV, subscriptions, tips and donations). We also provide a bunch of cool tools for creating quality content right from our Web, iOS or Android apps. We have been working on the project for over a year and recently made Soft Launch, gathered > 20k of active users to test the platform, identify bugs, and test hypotheses. We are preparing a launch of a marketing campaign soon. We are a well funded UK start-up, with venture capital from Silicon Valley and a cool team around the world working mostly remotely or from a UK office.
We are currently a team of techies who need an experienced Technical Project Manager who will bring the best Agile practices to our team.
What you will do:
– Own the end-to-end project responsibilities, including creating and managing project plans; tracking deliverables, milestones, action items and dependencies; managing risks and mitigation plans; and crafting project status updates(incl. reports) for product, stakeholders and leadership
– Produce effective technical and project documentation
– Accurately estimating and meeting deadlines
– Lead regular scrum sessions, project reviews, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives
– Organizing releases and communicating short-term roadmap knowledge throughout the team
– Drive information sharing, capturing, and disseminating of best practices across the engineering
– 5+ years of project management experience. Remote experience is a must
– Strong technical background and ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs and resolutions
–Deep knowledge of and passion for Agile/Scrum, Kanban and ability to apply it in a smart and practical way
– Fluent English and experience working in an international team
– PMP Certification or similar is a plus
– Management experience of 25+ developers in a product team
– Competitive salary. We are ready to discuss the salary level with exceptional candidates individually.
– Remote work
– Ongoing salary revision based on performance
– Flexible hours and holidays
– Strong team, world class project
Send us your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub (if available) and a cover letter with a short story about your experience, achievements and what you can bring to our team.