Senior UI/UX Designer
Местоположение и тип занятости
IDT is looking for a proactive and super creative Senior UI/UX Designer to join our energetic Design Team!
You will work on rapidly growing international projects and create amazing user experiences and beautiful interfaces for millions of users all over the world. You will also have an opportunity to work on brand new product designs.
Our ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX design skills and be able to translate high-level (and sometimes complicated) requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
You will be expected to handle tough challenges across multiple products – both web and mobile – and work with different scrum teams between sprints.
What we expect you will accomplish:
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for mobile and web applications, focused on the UI design and workflow within the application.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to colleagues and E-level stakeholders.
- Consume user research, evaluate user feedback and adjust designs accordingly.
- Use, promote and amend design guidelines, best practices and standards.
What we expect you to have:
- 3+ years of professional experience in UI/UX Design.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to human interaction.
- Good skills in interface animations.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Invision or other tools.
- Experience in creation clickable and functional prototypes.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- A degree in UI/UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Graphic Arts, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Illustration skills.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job with talented teammates.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
About the company:
IDT Belarus is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey.
Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
We understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. Our products support IDT’s mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.