Are you an experienced Senior Network Engineer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career? If you are a friendly, customer-focused, organized, detail-oriented person able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer provides security, networking, and storage products based on network appliances and cloud services. The company's security focus includes products for protection against email, web surfing, web hacking, and instant messaging threats such as spam, spyware, trojans, and viruses. The company's networking and storage products include web filtering, load balancing, application delivery controllers, message archiving, NG firewalls, backup services, and data protection.
Project Stage: Development
- 3+ years of previous work experience as a network engineer
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or similar relevant field
- Regular CIV2 toolstack
- Hands-on experience with CentOS87
- Knowledge of Puppet
- Good knowledge of oVirt/KVM
- Arista, other Cisco-like materials
- L2 and L3 including BGP
- Ability to benchmark, graph, monitor, and troubleshoot application and network-level metrics: latencies, bandwidth, packet loss, and so on
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to be an analytical, data-driven problem solver
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
English level: Intermediate