Junior DWH Analyst (удаленно, далее переезд во Вьетнам)
• Можно удаленно
Местоположение и тип занятости
Finstar is an international FINTECH holding operating in Europe, the US, Asia, Latin America and the CIS.
Your role includes:
- Developing complex Dashboards (Excel, Power BI).
- Optimization and automation of business processes.
- Preparing analytical notes in English.
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Understanding key business requirements and developing relevant metrics.
- Ad-hoc analytics targeted to achieve desired outcome.
What will you have once you are with us:
- You’ll be working with a team of highly skilled and highly engaged professionals. Our team members have experience working for leading consultancy companies and international banks in Russia and abroad (BCG, McKinsey, PwC, HSBC, Raiffeisenbank, OTP Bank, Home Credit, VTB) and graduated from leading Russian universities (MSU, MIPT, HSE);
- You’ll live and work in the fast growing financial and industrial hub of Southeast Asia. Our office is in a green expat area with a lot of facilities around;
- We have flat hierarchy and open communication;
- A stack of the most modern technologies is used (e.g. Face Recognition, OCR for KYC);
- Extended medical insurance is provided, and relocation expenses are reimbursed by the company.
- Degree in Mathematics/Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Power BI and DAX would be a plus but not required.
- MS Excel skills (pivot tables, advanced formulas).
- Analytical and critical thinking Detail-oriented, high level of responsibility and structured in executing work activities by priority.
- Capable of working in high-performing team Willing to learn and constantly improve your skills (both technical and understanding of business).
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English.