Role of MSP Solution Expert will interface with key internal and external stakeholders and apply the technical proficiency to the positioning of the offering for Managed Service Providers, and become center of technical expertise for KL’s MSP portfolio.
It contributes to the partner enablement along with the MSP Business Lead and establishes the link between partner’s technical specialists, KL product management (sales and R&D) and regional sales specialists. This role drives the knowledge flow from the key MSP market stakeholders to KL and other way around.
- Assist with technical expertise in developing MSP sales;
- Position MSP solutions and technical vision for internal and external stakeholders;
- Representing KL on conferences, roadshows, and workshops as solution and technology expert;
- Designing the professional expert level persuasive presentations of MSP solutions and other presales materials;
- Work with local offices and key MSP partners to gather feedback in a form win-loss analysis and wish list to improve KL’s MSP offering;
- Review KL’s MSP offering and competitive landscape in order to meet the relative markets needs;
- Minimum 5+ years of technical sales or pre-sales experience with 5 years in Cyber security;
- Understanding the competitive landscape of the cyber security market;
- Understanding the Managed Services (MSP, MSSP);
- Previous experience taking a product to market via a managed service model is a plus;
- Knowledge of the IT channel structure is a plus;
- Excellent presentation and verbal communications skills;
- Previous experience of working in IT vendors with cross-functional teams;
- Team player and able to work in a team environment;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.