Директор по маркетингу / Demand Generation
Местоположение и тип занятости
The Uploadcare team is looking for a talented Head of Demand Generation who will establish a holistic growth and demand generation strategy and execution plan. This is both a strategic and a player-coach role. You’ll work closely with the VP of Sales and VP of Product and guide your team to streamline marketing programs and accelerate lead generation.
About the role
The Head of Demand Generation will lead all prospect and customer lifecycle campaigns. In this position, you’ll manage a team of 6-8 employees responsible for search optimization, communications and PR, content production, and channel management.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build, test, optimize, and scale online marketing channels as well as track key success metrics (e.g., performance, ROI, etc.).
- Work with product and content marketing to develop and define which content assets target specific buying personas, how they’re distributed, to whom, and when.
- Partner with the sales team to build a demand generation strategy that engages and champions the Uploadcare target audience.
- Use data to make intelligent informed decisions and forecasts for our demand generation tactics, tiered accounts, and paid investments.
- Work with the analytics team to define critical metrics to help us measure, optimize, and focus our growth and demand generation activities.
We’re looking for someone who’ll bring:
- 4+ years of marketing and/or growth/demand generation experience, preferably within a B2B SaaS startup, with proven experience leading a team.
- Deep understanding of the user journey and funnel, sales cycle and product lifecycle, and their effects on the marketing process to drive demand and revenue.
- A consistent record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets in a high growth setting.
- A love of analytics, analyzing campaign performance, and identifying significant insights to achieve your metrics.
- Strong project management skills.
You might be a fit if you’re:
- A hardworking problem solver who can improvise and is willing to be hands-on.
- An excellent communicator who can clearly convey sophisticated ideas and data to executives and team members.
- A customer advocate who acts as a liaison between the Uploadcare customers and the rest of the organization.
- Agile and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Uploadcare’s headquarters are in Vancouver, Canada, but many of our teams and roles are remote-first.
- In-market salary and bonus based on both your and your team results.
- ESOP program.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences.
- Company-wide retreats twice a year.
Interested in joining the team? Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling about yourself, provide a link to your Linkedin profile, include your CV, and add a few words about why Uploadcare is interesting to you.
At Uploadcare, we look for people passionate about what they’re doing. Sounds like you? Then do not hesitate to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions.