Middle/Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (FullStack)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Our Client is a multi-faceted digital agency specializing in SaaS development and marketing. Headquarters are in San Francisco, Ca, and a branch in Russia.
We are looking for a FullStack RoR developer who will be working together with a team in Russia. So you should speak Russian fluently.
This is a 100% remote, full-time job with flexible working hours. You will be working with professional developers mid-senior level. They are 10+ in a team. You will help them in working on customer-facing SaaS applications with Vue.js on the front-end.
The team engineers custom solutions specifically designed to increase their clients’ a business's visibility online and specialize in creating scalable technologies in the digital marketing space.
They develop a number of applications in the digital marketing space:
- localviking.com is a listing management platform with over 120,000.
- jensen.ai is a lead management/call tracking platform used by lead generation companies in the US and Australia.
and then there are 2 new codebases actively being developed. They have multiple of their own Rails applications servicing their own customers.
What You Bring to the Team:
You must have significant experience working on enterprise Rails applications and a
familiarity with the following technologies:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experienced with Vue.js or React or Angular
- Experienced with testing with RSpec
- Fluent Russian
- Technical English
- Self-discipline; We’re not a police force
There are a number of Ruby On Rails codebases that need optimizations, new features, refactoring, and maintenance.
Your role at the company will include:
- Writing well-tested ruby code
- Designing and developing new features
- Identifying and fixing bugs
- Reviewing pull requests of your teammates
- Optimizing performance issues
- Delivering high-quality code on a consistent basis
- 100% remote full-time job
- You can work by your own schedule, nevertheless, as a team, we have daily stand-ups, weekly code reviews, and bi-weekly sprints
- A team of professionals, so we expect the same from you
- Access to the most up-to-date industry tools and software
- You will have the freedom to think of your own solutions and implement them with the support of other senior Ruby developers
- We track performance not the number of hours you work
- If you have reliable internet, you can work from anywhere in the world
If this sounds like your kind of thing – we want to talk to you!