Quality Assurance Engineer/Manual Software Tester (Web)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a full-time (40 hours a week)
QA engineer/tester to join a distributed team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manually test new functionality added to our platform.
- Make sure that code written by developers matches requirements.
- Noticing and reporting bugs and other issues with existing functionality.
The right candidate has a potential of transitioning into working with automated tests.
We use GitHub, YouTrack, AWS, load balancers, Nginx, PHP7, Postfix, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker. We have Ansible scripts for deployment, CI integration with Jenkins and more than 6,000 automatic tests including unit tests, Selenium tests and Behat tests.
- At least 2 years of experience of testing big complex projects.
- Knowledge of modern manual testing practices.
- Excellent written English skills. Ability to articulate complex topics concisely and accurately.
- Attention to the details.
- Strong problem solving skills. Ability to identify where the focus is needed and bring clarity.
- Working with command line interface.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
HiringOpps is a SaaS platform for running job boards based in Wisconsin, United States.
is a parent company of HiringOpps.
Candidates that complete a short video interview here will have much better chances https://interviews.doccafe.com/request/439958387687