Местоположение и тип занятости
We’re seeking an experienced DevOps engineer for an AI-based startup that’s currently in stealth mode.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our partner’s development infrastructure is constantly maintained to a high standard. On any given day, you might be owning enhancements to the CI/CD pipeline, creating novel solutions for data storage, or making improvements to our system health analytics. This position requires more than just a troubleshooter — we’re looking for someone who’s always thinking three or four problems ahead.
The ideal candidate for this job has already worked on several products and/or features that saw wide release. Your experience will be an asset here, but the most important quality you can have is a passion for optimization. Senior engineers are expected to take on leadership roles: owning projects, setting priorities, delegating tasks, and mentoring junior teammates.
No matter where your career has taken you, you’ll find this company’s culture refreshing and rewarding: big enough to have staying power, but small enough to act nimbly. We expect a lot of applicants, so contact us today.
- Continuously enhance software development infrastructure — continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring
- Consult developers on infrastructure configuration issues — OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration
- Diagnose problems with complex systems, and support solutions
- Participate in on-call escalations to troubleshoot issues
- Mentor junior colleagues and help them develop a deeper knowledge of infrastructure
- 3-5 years experience in DevOps or a related technical space
- Experience with Linux command line and shell scripting
- Knowledge of configuration management and supporting tools such as Ansible
- Knowledge of source code management using Git and GitLab
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) tools
- Experience with cloud service providers like AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects with minimal supervision
- Understanding of various stages in the software development life cycle
- Troubleshooting experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Cassandra
- Experience with Apache Hadoop
Nice to haves:
- Passion for automating menial tasks
- Solid understanding of networking, storage, and sysadmin best practices
- Experience working remotely
Please, submit your application at https://www.emersoncroft.com/job?gh_jid=4311234002