We are looking for dynamic UI Angular Developer. The UI Angular Developer is responsible for joining a strong development team and contributing to the software design, software development, and overall product lifecycle for products that our users love.
· Enterprise-grade qualities: experience with large distributed systems, massive databases, integrations, etc is a must.
· 7+ years of hands-on experience in web development on Enterprise projects;
· 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience in web development (JS, AWS) on complex long-term projects with high-load applications;
· 3+ years of relevant hands-on experience with Angular 2-8 (material design, component mindset, data/method binding, modular/clean code, user authentication & authorization, security, etc.
We use Angular 8; Project stack is: Angular, TypeScript, Node.js, SQL, NO SQL, MYSQL, AWS);;
· Excellent verbal and written English skills – ability to communicate effectively to multiple groups of individuals;
· Extensive experience in software development using Agile methodology;
· Experience in implementing responsive web design, interactive graphs & charts;
· Experience in integration with API/Microservices;
· Experience in Gitlab, Jira;
· Experience in rapid prototyping and visualization;
· Experience in creating self-contained, reusable modules and components;
· Ability to deliver end to end solution - A conceptual thinker who can articulate and execute his/her vision from concept to production;
· Knowledge of OOP;
· Basic knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
English - Upper Intermediate (I feel comfortable to be interviewed)
· Participate in a Scrum team of developers, BA, QA, and Product Owners;
· Create functionality;
· Work collaboratively with the designers to create full-featured interfaces;
· Review design documents and provide feedback on approach and estimates;
· Show technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software;
· Ensure that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
Full-time, remote (home-based), long-term position. 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday. The working schedule is flexible, mostly it's close to the Eastern time zone. Mandatory daily meetings (04:00 Am US ETS/ 9:00 AM US EST). Home-based working environment. We are looking for a responsible person, fully-engaged in effective processes. Cross-functional interactions. PTO included (1 month of your work = 1 paid day off). Bonus program (annual performance-based bonus, long-term bonus - once every three years). Please follow the link to check the principles of our work: http://tiny.cc/awwcor Detailed project description: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s8nRAgyl79hL58aVVH7T4b2tX97xa8PL/view?usp=sharing
The Client represents an innovative clinical solutions company that provides high-quality technology platforms and related clinical services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. From its headquarters in Princeton, NJ, and offices in Asia and Europe, the Company has delivered innovative solutions since 2009 resulting in unparalleled advantages for clinical development related to data quality, time of completion and cost-efficiency.
Please kindly apply through the website if you will be interested: