Senior Product Manager (Remote/Vilnius)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Affise (Performance Marketing Software) is a technological product company. We develop highload SaaS-services in the traffic analysis sphere. Affise is a SaaS Marketing Platform for advertisers, agencies, and networks to manage, track, analyze and optimize their online advertising campaigns in real-time.
Affise is looking for an exceptional and self-starter Senior Product Manager to help us shape the way to become the Performance Marketing Industry standard.
You have a bias for action and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are obsessed with solving customer needs.
This role is a unique opportunity for a candidate who is driven, talented, and a strong leader – an individual who can set a product vision and strategy, identify and prioritize key initiatives in alignment with strategy and drive the organization forward to execute on those initiatives.
This role is based in Vilnius, Lithuania, and reports to the Head of the Product.
A few interesting facts about us:
- our team has 100+ high-skilled specialists;
- terabytes of data about our clients, about clients of clients, about clicks, about traffic;
- only our products, created with love and intelligence;
- our offices are located in Vilnius (Lithuania); Minsk (Belarus); Limassol (Cyprus), Tel Aviv (Israel), New Delhi (India), Shanghai (China);
- 1000+ B2B customers worldwide;
- Affise is a winner of the International Performance Marketing Award’s in the Industry Choice of Technology nomination.
What Affise can offer to you:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to join one of the most rapidly-growing IT spheres;
- Future career opportunities;
- Relocation support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for driving the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, deliver an efficient experience;
- Solve customers problems by building partnerships, driving product/feature adoption, and ensuring they actualize the value proposition from their investment;
- Take a part of developing a strategic and granular understanding of your customers to ensure their KPI's are aligned with their long term goals and are being met and/or exceeded consistently;
- Identify and analyze metrics that measure the value and success of your products;
- Define and schedule full lifecycle product development;
- Create features and tools to improve customer lifetime value and customer experience;
- Work with designers to develop wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams;
- Coordinate and manage tradeoffs between engineering and design to ensure timely releases;
- Collaborate with senior management, product engineering, data science, and operations to deliver impactful results to support business growth;
- Understand and profile high value, innovative use cases purchased and implemented by regulated industry customers.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or higher required;
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision;
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Manager or Technical Program Manager;
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving;
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves to analyze data hands-on in SQL/Python/R environment;
- You can think in terms of the big picture but deliver on the details;
- A "Driver" mindset. You are biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery;
- You have demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces;
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
Bonus points for:
- Technical background;
- Strong SQL Proficiency;
- Work experience in AdTech or SaaS industry.