- willingness and ability to work with linux/unix;
- you are ready to deal with nginx, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and others like RabbitMQ, redis, memcached, zookeeper;
- understanding of the main distributives - Debian, Ubuntu;
- desire to create monitorings and charts, to organize infrastructure;
- ability to write scripts on shell / perl / python and desire to reach fault tolerance.
- optimization of project architecture for heavy loads, automation of “manual” processes;
- research of new technologies and their implementation in existing projects;
- supporting production and testing environments;
- organization of the process of applications delivery, their updates;
- data visualization, organization of the collection, and analysis of project metrics.
- being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- comprehensive health insurance;
- team building and fun activities;
- the dynamic and friendly work environment
- professional growth, extra education opportunities;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and extra days off.
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.