Senior Java Software Engineer (net2phone)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We're looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer, comfortable with working on moving old code into the new world thereby making our world a better place :)
At this position you will:
- Participate in the design and architecting of full stack transactional web enterprise systems that work on premise, AWS and GCP.
- Implement aforementioned design.
- Document the service architecture in order to support internal integrations for digital interfaces and business analytics.
- Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend team tools and capabilities to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping.
We want you to have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Java.
- Hands-on experience with large scale products.
- Deep understanding of database technologies: No-SQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB) and relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Experience with Microservices programming pattern.
- Experience in writing technical design documents.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with SCRUM / Agile methodology.
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
- Good English level – B1 or higher.
It would be a nice bonus:
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
- Experience with at least one: Go, Kotlin, C# or Dart.
- Experience with client side development (we use Angular5 for website and React Native for mobile).
- Experience in B2C or B2B telecommunications.
- A degree in computer science.
IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. TCG is one of the largest and experienced agencies in the US with over 3400 agents. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries. Net2Phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.