Technical Product Manager (FinTech domain)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a motivated and talented Technical Product Manager with a great interest in the FinTech domain to own the process of building, enhancement and delivering our money transfer service to the customers.
You will work on a modern FinTech product with a passionate team of software and QA engineers and build a market-leading, quality product which allows people all over the world to send money with just a few clicks.
The ideal candidate is expected to handle tough technical challenges and make critical decisions. You should have a strong technical background in software design and architecture, be familiar with cross-platform technologies and understand how to build highly scalable, performant, resilient SaaS solutions.
What we expect you to have:
- 3-5 years of work experience as Business analyst or Project/Product manager.
- Work experience with payment services or money transfer products.
- Experience in development of high-load transaction systems.
- Knowledge of card payments technology.
- Work experience clearing, settlement.
- Work experience with 3d-secure.
- Knowledge of AML.
- Knowledge of KYC.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS.
- Good English level – B2 or higher.
What we expect you can do:
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for your company’s products.
- Communicate this strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Own delivery of product features and enhancements within Agile / Scrum teams.
- Team up with engineering to refine acceptance criteria and negotiate delivery.
- Own the roadmap, prioritize build efforts, manage customer and stakeholder expectations.
- Align all non-engineering stakeholders on product releases, which may include organizing and delivering trainings.
- Promote a professional working environment that encourages collaborative software development methodologies and utilizes current trends and best practices.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / Remote work opportunities.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Minsk is one of R&D locations for IDT.
We understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, which includes Money Transfer services, supports IDT’s mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.