We connect programmers from all around the world with our clients in Baltics searching for a outsource professionals. Our company is oriented to a long-standing collaboration with our employees.
- Research, evaluate, architect and deploy new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable software solutions for our clients
- Stay on top with latest technologies
- Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team
- Work as a part of cross functional agile team acting as a single business unit
- Experience with at least one of the frontend frameworks (React, Vue, Angular or AngularJS)
- Experience building backend services with NodeJS (Express, Koa, Hapi or Nest.js)
- SQL/NOSQL database experience (PostgreSQL, Mysql, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with testing/static analysis tools (eslint, prettier, jest, mocha and jasmine)
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming, micro-services event driven development
- Mindset focused on code quality.
- Knowledge of design patterns, clean code and SoC design principles
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Fluent communication in English
Other desirable skills
- Knowledge of mobile app development with React Native
- Knowledge about app/package deployments (CI/CD, npm, yarn)
- Knowledge of messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, WebSockets.
- Containerized application development/deployment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Serverless development (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, GCD Cloud Functions)
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCD and Openshift.
We guarantee a solid salary in euros and paid vacation.
There is a possibility to finance training courses and obtaining certificates.
Short trips (up to a 2 weeks per year) to our offices and clients' sites could be necessary (if only Covid-19 situation let)