Business Development Manager
Местоположение и тип занятости
Satellite builds dedicated engineering teams for successful American startups. We find and nurture the best technical talent for our clients that build truly innovative products and look for brilliant people worldwide to join their team.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our new team in Minsk, Belarus!
Satellite’s Business Development Manager will be responsible for building a sales pipeline (through both manual and automated outreach), booking high-quality meetings, qualifying prospects, and working closely with our US-based founders to close deals. You’ll be required to be able to clearly articulate Satellite’s services and our unique “dedicated development teams” approach.
This is a high-upside role with significant, uncapped commission opportunities for closing deals. We are looking to hire the most motivated, high-performing BD team in Belarus and will compensate top team members in line with this approach!
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Generate sales opportunities through the qualification of prospects and inbound leads via telephone, e-mail, LinkedIn and other lead generation activities
- Identify potential decision-makers, qualify prospects and successfully manage and overcome objections
- Articulate and evangelize Satellite’s value proposition to decision-makers at US-based companies
- Maintain an organized, rapidly growing sales pipeline using Pipedrive, Klenty, LinkedIn, etc.
- Work closely with Satellite’s leadership team to close deals
- Create consistent daily activity plans and continuous growth in leads created a pipeline
- Top performers will also be provided dedicated lead-gen staff to help build their pipeline
You’ll Be A Great Fit If You Have:
- At least 2+ years of relevant sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (Advanced required)
- Amazing sales skills, with the ability to manage the end-to-end process from prospecting to closing deals (with support from leadership)
- Willingness to work shifted hours (including calls until very late Minsk time with US companies)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Very comfortable on the phone, video calls, and hosting meetings with stakeholders
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome:
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup!
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons in the office
- Sport compensation
- Medical insurance
- Cool office in the city center
- Additional 3 paid sick days
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Flexible work start time
- Paid lunches and happy hours on Fridays
- Gifts on birthdays, holidays and special occasions
- Lots of unforgettable team-building events