Senior Full-Stack Developer (PHP, Laravel, JS, Vue.js)
Местоположение и тип занятости
For individual developers only (no agencies).
We are looking for a senior full-stack developer to work full-time in an innovative e-commerce project.
We have a strong team with Russian-speaking developers and use Scrum methodology for task management. All team members are working remotely.
We need a developer who is interested in more than building just simple web applications and is not afraid of learning and using new technologies.
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a PHP developer
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony)
- Experience with unit testing and integration tests (PHPUnit, Behat, Codeception, etc.)
- You have experience with other backend languages: Go, Node.JS, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns, SOLID, DRY, KISS
- Self-motivation and a passion for learning new technologies
- Intermediate English level. You should be able to communicate in chat and understand English speech on calls
Will be a plus:
- Experience with E-commerce and Payment APIs
- Experience with deploying, monitoring, logging, troubleshooting of services in production
- Experience with NoSQL (Elasticsearch, Solr, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration (TeamCity, Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD, BitBucket Pipelines, etc.)
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
What you will be doing:
- Design architectures for HTTP APIs and services
- Write unit and functional tests to ensure the quality of our software
- Develop new product features (on both client and backend sides)
- Fix issues and improve existing code
- Collaborate with other team members and participate planning calls
What we're offering:
- 100% remote job
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Non-trivial tasks
- Professional growth