Currently we are looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our team! This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a positive friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
Role and responsibility:
- Works in a distributed team and is responsible for IT services in the company.
- Maintaining technical documentation and knowledge database up-to-date
- Deploying new services, introducing modern approaches and workflows
- Troubleshoot support cases and provide technical support for Exadel users and customers.
- Deal with local hardware, software and services suppliers
Desired technology experience:
- Mature knowledge of Linux-based OS
- Understanding of IPv4 networking and common applications protocols.
- Configuration management for Linux OS and services. Ansible or any modern SCM tool.
- Proficiency with recent versions of Windows 10 and OS X
- Good time management to organize own working day, manage requests priorities and keep reasonable response time
- Willingness to learn
- Politeness and kindness
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.