Property Listings & Data Manager
Местоположение и тип занятости
Hours: M/F 6-7am-3-4pm Eastern Time (NYC time)
At June Homes we are revolutionizing the experience of living with roommates, by converting luxury homes into stress free roommate arrangements. Our tenants (we call them members) choose June Homes because of its convenience, flexibility, fully furnished rooms and a community of like-minded friends.
One of the top performing real estate tech startups in the USA is hiring a Property Listings & Data Manager to market our product online, provide support on our website and ensure automatization of the content and listings related processes.
- Posting new inventory across classifieds platforms where we are present:
- We provide photos and descriptions, you make sure we are present in the best possible way across 20-25 websites where we market
- Keep listings updated as our inventory availability changes
- Developing Python scripts to help automating these processes
- Posting new inventory on our website:
- Ensure all content on the website is accurate before publishing it
- Optimizing photos for web, selecting the best photos out of the available sets:
- Our website has requirements that need to be met, so all content materials need to be prepared before posting.
- Track and monitor results:
- Work accurately in Google Sheets to record and track our data. Comfortable using vlookups.
- Developing and maintaining software for digital data collection and manipulation which helps to automate manual work of the Content & Listings team.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel including scripting access
- Intermediate knowledge of Python
- At least 1 year of experience in data collection / parsing using technologies such as XPath, Selenium, JSON, APIs
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Strong spoken and written English - all communication will be held in English
- Excellent team communication skills
- Accuracy and sharp attention to details
- Experience working remotely
- University degree in computing or natural sciences would be a plus
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com