Mid-level TypeScript Frontend/Fullstack Developer
Who we are?
Altermeliora OU is a software development company in the health & lifestyle industry.
Our new ambitious aim is to become a full-fledged player of the growing worldwide Ed Tech market with our new product related to content delivery.
Our goal is the creation and implementation of technologies that will contribute to better people's lives.
Our legal entity is registered in Estonia in 2019. We consider ourselves a startup, we have flat organizational structure and friendly 100% remote team of less than 20 people located in 3 different countries. We have an independent investment source and a long term market strategy.
What do we do?
We have 2 main products at the moment: Payform and Nutritional Engine.
Payform is an internal system used by one of our key customers. It helps to process payments from end-users and automates business processes.Nutritional Engine is a web application that encourages users to maintain a healthy lifestyle. This solution is designed to help people live a full life in a modern rhythm, taking advantage of technology. We provide a convenient tool for monitoring the quality of our diet and physical activity.
Nutritional Engine improves quality of life and helps to achieve fitness goals. It also provides an opportunity to become part of a community with similar values.
How do we work?
● We have 100% remote work which requires good team cooperation, time management and self-organization skills
● We work in SCRUM using 2 week sprints
● We track our tasks and performance in Jira
● We communicate via Google Chat and Google Meet
● Our official language of communication is English
● We use Gitlab as our VCS and for CI/CD
● Our stack includes React, Redux, NestJS, REST API, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Google Cloud Platform
Who are we looking for?
As our projects are growing we are in search of Junior/Mid-level TypeScript Frontend/Fullstack Developer.
● React (hooks, functional components)
● Jest / React Testing Library / Enzyme
● Antd / Material / Fluent
● Good spoken/written English - most of our developers are Russian, but our communication is English-based
● Team player
● Good time-management skills
● Eager to learn
Nice to have:
● Microinteractions/animations experience
Altermeliora is a place for professional growth and the study of cutting edge technologies. We prefer cooperation without micromanagement and comfortable work from home. We give our teammates the opportunity:
● to manage time with a flexible schedule within 40 hours working week
● 100% remote work with focus on result, not on processes
● to have the best conditions for trainingWe have long-term projects that form a complex and interesting ecosystem. We rely on cutting-edge technologies that are easily scalable and affordable.Our team mates will have the opportunity to learn: Google Cloud Platform, serverless architecture, reliable and scalable solutions, SaaS.
Our recruitment process:
- Test-assignment (~ 4 hours to complete) or you can show us the best examples of your code on GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket
- Technical interview with one of our team members (~15-30 minutes)
- Final personal interview (in English)
Do not hesitate to get in touch!