Местоположение и тип занятости
Luxembourg-based Wizata.com is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (JS and being open for some C#) to join its development team. The main focus of the role is to build a bulletproof automation testing framework for Wizata AI IoT Platform for Manufacturing.
The position is full-time and remote.
The perfect candidate for this vital role is a motivated hard-working individual with exceptional technical skills and working proficiency in English.
The hiring process is simple: one-two interviews and a technical assessment.
- Architect and build a complete test framework to cover all Wizata.com/platform components using primarily JS / TS language
- Automate regression testing: existing test cases (user scenarios, end-to-end tests) and develop UI tests to ensure there are no defects
- Integrate test framework with CI and git-flow and report on results of test runs
- Compose and maintain testing documentation
- Competitive salary package with paid holidays
- Exceptional Company Culture
- Flexible working hours
- Top tech team with top challenges
Qualifications and skills
- 5+ years of overall experience in QA automation and testing for different areas (WebUI, WebAPI, Backend), experience with some of mainstream JS-frameworks like Cypress, Nightwatch
- Experience in test automation framework development from scratch
- Integration, load, performance tests and mainstream testing automation frameworks and tools
- Knowledge of JS/ TS and being ready to use C# (given backend stack is .NET C#)
- Bash, Git, Docker, CI/CD
- Working proficiency in English - both written and oral
- Cloud-native, offline-first apps, event driven, highload design, SQL/NoSQL DB
- Experience in streaming data / IoT context, high-availability DB clusters
- Basic knowledge of security (penetration) testing
- Jira/Confluence and Scrum/Kanban