Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
• Let passengers make a whole trip with single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, etc);
• Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell to their customers any products they want.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and it was proved by Swiss digital economy award committee
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
We’re using the best modern and proved technologies such as:
- Java 11;
- Spring (Boot/Data/Security);
- Oracle, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast;
- OpenShift, Docker;
- NewRelic, Splunk;
- Atlassian Stack: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence;
- Backend testing (SOA-architecture, SOAP/REST web services, microservices Java Spring, Oracle, Unix)
- Writing new auto-tests, regression support
- Adding new functional \ support of existing test framework based on SOAPUI.
- Run tests. Analyze results
- Basic QA skills in testing web applications
- Experienced in JAVA or other high-level programming language enough, to write telegramBot
- SOAP knowledge (wsdl, request, response, validation)
- Experienced in REST API enough, to get your name and surname from Vkontakte using rest API without any browser
- English skills enough for oral and written communications.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.
Will be a plus:
- Jenkins experience (understanding how Jenkins jobs work, pipeline)
- Experience with GIT
- SQL, XPath/XQuery
- Experienced in linux enough for: find and replace strings in file / interaction with system processes. (grep, kill)
- Experience in writing test frameworks
- Experience in JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in Groovy
- German language