Royal Canin Global Apps Service Sn Analyst
Местоположение и тип занятости
The Senior Service Analyst provides functional expertise and support of different business critical applications. Current position is focusing on the Royal Canin Global ERP solution (Microsoft Navision). Working closely with key stakeholders (In business and IT) to understand their expectations and deliver them via one of our vendors. Constantly working on improvement of our services through processes optimizations and vendor management. Run Applications lifecycle across responsible portfolio and drive cost efficiency in the area of responsibility.
- Play a role of Service owner for ERP system in several countries (Royal Canin business units).
- Providing solutions for incidents raised KUs/FEs, ensure the service level agreements are met (by the vendor).
- Monitor Application Services performance; make sure the system’s stabilization and operational reliability meet agreed level (by the vendor).
- Work with other teams globally (applications, platform, infrastructure), regionally and locally to ensure global coverage is provided and excellence shared.
- Develop/improve standard operational procedures and Service Delivery Procedures.
- Work on Service Introduction (take-on) activities for new countries with Navision Installations or other big projects and activities.
- Work with 3rd party vendors providing support for our IT solutions, drive constant improvement of service and cost vs result efficiency.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
- Good communication, especially in English and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good business process understanding on FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry (preferred).
- 3-5 years of experience in business or IT team, in project management or service team.
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible and changing environment, manages multiple activities and priorities, and work well under pressure.
This vacancy is allocated in Stupino (Moscow region). We offer corporate transport Moscow -> Stupino (from Nagatinskaya and Domodedovskaya metro station).
- Competitive salary, bonus system.
- Health and life insurance from the first working day.
- Corporate pension program.
- Meal allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional paid vacation if you work more than 5 years.
- Great educational program that you form by yourself.