If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
Now we are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to join our friendly, energetic team!
Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. The main activity of Exadel is also migration, optimization and development of enterprise applications, IT-consulting, testing and quality control.
The head office is in Walnut Creek, California, United States. Currently we have development centers in 8 countries and more than 1000+ employees. Development centers are located in Boulder (USA), Minsk, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Brest (Belarus), Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg (Russia), Kharkov, Lviv, Odessa and Vinnitsa (Ukraine), Vilnius, Klaipeda (Lithuania), Warsaw, Szczecin and Bialystock (Poland), Drezden (Germany), Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
- At least 3+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Knowledge of frameworks available for Node.js (such as Express, Node-RED, Device.js, Cylon.js);
- Authorization (passport.js, roles);
- Express.js / hapi.js / nest.js;
- Processes / threads, child_process, cluster;
- Experience in NoSQL databases (including MongoDB) and RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks;
- Strong organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Jira, agile, scrum (basics).
English level: Upper-Intermediate
- Code, test and operate Node.js based services;
- Migrate new development;
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix bugs before they become a problem;
- Take over maintenance and extend existing services;
- Optimize use cases and error handling/test completeness.
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;
- Opportunity for career growth.